The BC Wine Cider & Spirits Festival announced today some of the entertainers that will be preforming at their newest Event ‘Le Cirque De La Nuit’ Wine, Cider & Spirits Tasting, June 15th 2019 from 7:00 – 10:00 p.m., at Argus Properties, 2092 Enterprise Way.
Run away to the circus with the BC Wine, Cider & Spirits Festival team, even if it is only for one night; as they host this spectacular event in support of the BC Hospitality Foundation.
The signature show, Wondrous, will have the audience captured from beginning to end and will be a continuous journey of interactive performances, in a storybook underworld, will showcase a battle of good and evil. Alice and the Red Queen will fall deep into the rabbit hole, where the patrons will follow them through break dance battles, aerial acrobatics, and countless circus arts and theatrics.
“The closer we get to this event, the more exciting it becomes for our teams. Between the 78,000-square-foot Argus Properties warehouse venue, the members of ours that will be joining us offering samples; and the full Cirque experience the Le Cirque team is bringing; we know this will be the do not miss event of the year,” commented Katherine Bramall, founder and general manager – BC Wine, Cider & Spirits Festival.
Wondrous is a world that will be created with custom-curated performances that will fill the room with awe.
The teams announced today the following list of performers:
- Joey Vedres – Theatrics / Buuegeng / LED Cube / Human Balloon / Stilt walking
- Justin Dale – Theatrics / Cyr Wheel / Hoop Diving / Acro
- Noah Weigel – Cyr Wheel / Buuegeng / Contact Juggling / Human Balloon / Stilts
- Kim Ilott – Theatrics / Aerial Lyra / DBL Aerial Lyra / Dance
- Kate Ryan – Theatrics / Multi LED & Aerial Hula Hoop / Acro
- Wolfflow – Aerial Lyra / DBL Aerial Lyra / Hula Hoop / Dance
- Tony Esteves – Theatrics / Juggling / Dance / Host
- Indigo Arts – Fusion Belly dancing / Feather Fans
- Shauna Jayne – Tribal Belly dancing / multi sword balancing
- Kelsey Clement – Aerial Silks / Dance
- Jenny Sager – LED Poi / Dance
- Patrick Chan – Theatrics
This is an all-inclusive event, meaning that all of your light snacks, entertainment, and samples from the on-site BC Wine Cider & Spirits Festival members, souvenir glass, and Safe Ride Home are all included in the $99 ticket price. Get your tickets now at bcwinefestival.com.
Public Liquor will be joining the event as a sponsor, providing guests access to an on-site liquor store made up of the products sampled throughout the evening, and the Argus Properties Group of Hotels who is also a sponsor (Eldorado, Manteo, Four Points Sheraton) will be offering VIP accommodation packages.
There are limited spaces left for those who might be interested as participating as a vendor and/or sponsoring this great event. Please reach out to BC Wine Cider & Spirits Festival for further information.